fredag 29 oktober 2010

Tattoo

I forgot the charger to my camera somewhere so can't snap any new pics right now... but I can always upload some old pics instead.

Partly hand made tattoo á la 2010

Spontaneous tattoo made by my friend Kai. Surprise-visited him in Copenhagen at Kunsten på Kroppen a couple of months ago and he says:

"Hmmm, I have a cancellation tomorrow... would you like to get a tattoo?"



... of course I said yes, on the condition that he made a viking dragon (urned style) with ivy leafs. The next day he attacked me with a pointed stick and part of the result is shown above. ;) The lines are made with machine and the dots with a needle on a stick. Pimped my leg.

I made him do a small dot on my little toe as well, just for the sake of it.

***

Black light tattoo á la 2009:

My first tiny and invisible tattoo.

On the pick below J gets his gothic letters.


Let's just hope we don't get cancer.^^ One and a half year later we're still alive and healthy, the scarring is hardly visible but the blacklight-shiny-effect has faded a bit (as excpected though).


Above: moi, newly made triquetra 2009.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar