lördag 30 oktober 2010

Halloween - tribute

Since it's soon Halloween I figured it's time to come up with something new, but first I explored some of my old weird outfits from the last year - and figured I'll just have to continue being slightly crazy, because it's so fun.



Absynth, my zombie-version of Elisabet Báthory





Intergalactic party people at Freakshow, even got to
paint Slutty turqoise. I had diods in my hair that were blinking in different colours... and the red paint is UV colour.





Freakshow again (or "Freaky Queer Allstar" at that time), old school horror á la 1920





We were going to Absynth and Monochrome, absynth is green and mono had X-mas theme so I figured the Grinch would work. Didn't realize that it was UV-colour until we were on the dance floor, haha. The Grinch goes light bulb.



Polychrome, when mono goes colourful once a year...



Halloween 09
, sea creature... and not mother of the Hulk (as some drunk people on the tram thought).




So, what to do this Halloween...?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar