torsdag 13 januari 2011

Paris vs Top Hat


(Notre Dame, photo from Mels phone)
Yesterday me and Mel took a look at Notre Dame during the mass and listened to weird songs. My top hat with goggles turned out to be completely out of place here - since no one is really wearing anything unusual - but it seems to cheer people up and make them talk, which is awesome (even if I don't understand most of it). We bumped into a painter who was completely taken by the weird look so we're visiting him again tonight. In the evening we had a nice night out with good company and an evil slice of pecan nut pie which refused to be eaten. Paris is a lovely city.

Right now I'm heading for the catacombs...


They turned out to be awesome.;) Completely crazy amounts of bones... built into a structure!

Unfortunately I have no pics of me and CM at the Notre Dame in the sunset (went there for the organ concert). Pink/orange towers with the moon hoovering above - very pretty!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar